Let Chef Dennis demystify home cooking with his easy-to-make restaurant-style recipes. Learn Basic Techniques and Chef Secrets with his step-by-step recipes. Join Chef Dennis on his culinary journey to find delicious food and adventure!
Everyone seems to be loving these recipes! They have been tested and approved by thousands of my readers and continue to be the most popular recipes on my blog.
- How to Make Restaurant Style Oysters Rockefeller
- Stuffed Salmon with Cream Cheese and Crabmeat
- Shrimp Etouffee Recipe for down-home Louisiana Cookin’
- How to Make Stuffed Zucchini Blossoms – an Italian Classic
- Grilled Dry Rub Chicken Wings Recipe – Chef Dennis
- Ginger Garlic Pan Roasted Swordfish- A Restaurant Classic
- Perfect Pulled Pork : Restaurant-Style Oven Roasted Pork
- Garlic Oysters – A Restaurant Classic
My Latest Posts
See what I’ve been up to in the kitchen lately! My carefully tested & perfected recipes are always guaranteed to bring smiles to your table!
More of my latest posts →
Low Carb Recipes
Although I don’t start out creating Low Carb Recipes, many of the recipes I do create are naturally low in carbohydrates. I have started watching my carb intake due to prediabetes but I still treat myself once or twice a week to one of my not-so-low-carb creations.
Please remember that these are estimates on the carbohydrate content of the dishes, I am not a dietician.
See more low carb recipes →
My Favorite Recipes
Every Chef has his favorite recipes. These are recipes I’ve been making over a career spanning more than 50 years. These are meals that I serve regularly in my own home and hope they’ll soon become your favorites too.
See more of my favorite recipes →
My Travel Adventures
Join me on the road as I visit destinations in the US and around the world. Sharing my reviews of cruises, hotels and land excursions; Let me show you how to take all the work out of travel so you can focus on what’s important, enjoying your trip.
See more of my travel adventures →