one of the easiest and fastest dishes to make is a stirfry. No matter if you make this dish with shrimp, chicken, beef or vegetables only it will make a delicious weeknight meal for your family!
What could be better than a quick and easy stir fry dish for dinner tonight? Creating a healthy and delicious dinner in just minutes using a variety of fresh vegetables and proteins changing with the seasons or your cravings.
Especially when its a one pan meal! You can use a wok if you have one, a large saute pan, or a sauteuse like I did to cook up some deliciousness creating your easy stir fry dish.
Serve your stir fry over rice, Asian noodles, your favorite grain or simply eat it as it is, fresh and healthy full of delicious crisp vegetables!
You can adapt this recipe to include any meat, fish, or vegetarian items that you like, the protein is easily interchangeable as well as the variety of vegetables that you use in your stir fry. Be creative and enjoy your seasonal favorites with this easy cooking method.
For variety there are a lot of good ready to use sauces that are available, just check the labels to find the best option. I also recently purchased Bragg’s liquid Aminos which is a soy sauce substitute and soy-free. You can use this to make a variety of Asian sauces, including Teriyaki.
If you enjoyed this dish you may like these:
- Asian Inspired Tangerine Pork Chops
- Chinese Sticky Wings
- Dan Dan Noodles with Shrimp
- Tangerine Beef Recipe
- Korean Pork Barbecue
Easy Stir Fry Dishes
- 14 jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp sesame oil or your choice of oil to stir fry, more if needed
- 2 cloves garlic sliced
- 1 teaspoon ginger chopped - optional
- 1 cup snap peas or snow peas
- 2 cups shiitake mushrooms or regular mushrooms
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 cup carrots sliced
- 1/2 cup red peppers cut into thin strips
- 2 cups bok choy chopped or sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 bunch scallions chopped going partway up the stem
- pinch crushed red pepper or use chili sauce if you like it spicier
- 1-2 tbsp soy sauce teriyaki, oyster, or other sauce if you like.
- heat your pan then add a few tablespoons of oil to begin stir frying
- add the garlic, ginger, snap peas, carrots, broccoli, mushrooms and peppers. Stir fry for a few minutes then add the shrimp.
- Stir fry the mixture until the shrimp are mostly done, then add the bean sprouts and bok choy and continue sauteing until the shrimp are fully cooked.
- add your favorite sauce or some heat in the form of crushed red pepper or a chili paste
- Garnish with scallions and serve with your favorite side and any asian accompaniments you like.