You'll love this creamy egg-free, no-bake Biscoff Swirl cheesecake recipe. Wouldn' this cheesecake be a welcome addition at your family's table?
How to make a no-bake Biscoff swirl cheesecake-
Thank you to Chef Dennis for asking me to guest post today! For those of you who aren’t familiar with my blog, I am a self-taught home baker who puts a twist on recipes. It’s very hard for me to make a straight-forward brownie or straight-forward cheesecake.
That brings me to this No-Bake Egg-Free Biscoff Swirl Cheesecake. Someone on Twitter asked me for a no-bake cheesecake recipe. I personally didn’t have one, so I did some searching. Everything I found involved pre-made items, such as whipped topping in a container or already-made graham cracker crust. How hard would it be to make it all from scratch? I can crush up my own graham crackers and fold in homemade whipped cream.
Besides, I’ve heard rumors about ingredients in whipped topping. Not good rumors. I also know that between the hot weather and people’s fears of baking cheesecake, this no-bake recipe would be quite a hit. No cracking, no water baths, no oven. Just you and your mixer (and a way to crush cookies).
Now the important part – what kind of no-bake cheesecake do I make? There were so many variations running through my head. However, on Twitter for the past weeks, I’ve been harassed…I mean…strongly encouraged to buy Biscoff. Biscoff is a company that makes these cookies you supposedly get on airlines. I never had them and didn’t really care until everyone raved and swooned over Biscoff.
Just like most cheesecakes, you have to refrigerate before serving. The recipe says 4 hours, but since I made it at night, I let it sit overnight. I was tempted to set my alarm for midnight so I could have a piece, but I needed my beauty sleep.
I really surprised myself because even though on paper the batter sounded boring, the creaminess you expect in a cheesecake is there. So if you don’t have time to bake a cheesecake or if you are scared the top will crack, this no-bake recipe is for you.
No Bake Biscoff Swirl Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups Biscoff cookie crumbs
- 4 Tbsp butter melted,
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup Biscoff spread
- Mix together the cookie crumbs and butter. Press into the bottom of a 9x9 pan. Refrigerate while you prepare the batter.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream until it thickens. Slowly add the powdered sugar then beat until stiff peaks form (pull beaters straight up and the peaks should not fall). Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together the sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla. Fold in the whipped cream. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- In a small microwavable bowl, microwave the Biscoff spread until slightly softened (10-15 seconds). Drop by spoonfuls on top of the cheesecake batter then swirl with a knife. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.