With the summer heat coming, what could be better or easier than this No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake. You're going to love this creamy chocolaty dessert!
How to make a no bake chocolate cheesecake.
Hello everyone! My name is Anna and I run a little blog called Crunchy Creamy Sweet, where I share my sweet explorations and adventures. I am a happily married mother of three. There is always a lot going on in our home and baking is my way of balancing it all. I love sharing my recipes with my readers and hopefully, inspire them to create also!
When Chef Dennis asked me to guest post on his blog, I fainted, composed myself and then panicked! I learned so much about blogging from “Ask Chef Dennis” series and bookmarked so many delicious recipes from his site. For days, I was brainstorming what to make. It’s such a big deal for me to be guest posting here, that I wanted to make something special. It felt as if chef Dennis will walk into my house and actually taste what I’ve made!
After a few days of deliberation with my Hubby, I decided to take his favorite dessert and my favorite baking ingredient and marry them together.
Enter Chocolate Cheesecake.
The texture is so deliciously creamy and smooth, it melts in your mouth. I promise, it’s not too rich so you may find yourself reaching for seconds. I used Biscoff cookies for the crust, but feel free to use traditional graham crackers. I used my homemade candied lime peel for garnish.
Oh, and it’s no-bake. When the hot weather hits and your oven is marked with a yellow tape saying “Do not cross this line”, you can still make this decadent dessert and enjoy it’s amazing texture and flavor. Win win!
Thank you so much, Chef, for inviting me to guest post. It feel truly honored.
No bake chocolate cheesecake
- 7 oz . crushed Biscoff cookies or graham crackers
- 4 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 32 oz cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 1/4 oz bittersweet chocolate chopped
- 5 1/4 oz semisweet chocolate chopped
- 1 cup + 1 Tbsp. whipping cream 1/2 pint
- additional cocoa powder for dusting
- candied lime peel for garnish optional
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together cookie crumbs, cocoa powder and butter. Stir until all combined.
- Press firmly onto the bottom of a spring form pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese for 1 minute, until smooth. Add powdered sugar and beat again. Add vanilla extract and mix again.
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler. Let cool slightly.
- With your mixer on slow speed, add the chocolate, pouring slowly.
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in gently to chocolate and cheese mixture.
- Pour the filling over the crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours, preferably overnight.
- When the cheesecake is set, run a sharp knife around the edge to loosen from the pan.
- Gently open the latch and release the cheesecake.
- Before serving, dust with cocoa powder and garnish.