Jarlsberg Chicken –
Weeknight meals just got a little more interesting with my Jarlsberg Chicken Recipe! Just a few ingredients to pull together and you’ve got a delicious dish on your table in minutes! I promise you won’t hear your family say “Chicken Again?”
I was recently asked to cook up some deliciousness by my friends at Tyson Foods, Inc. But as usual all opinions, text and deliciousness are 100% mine.
Weeknight meals have just gotten easier too, thanks to Walmart and Tyson® Chicken! With all the great choices that Tyson® offers with a variety of forms and breading types at your local Walmart. You can serve up deliciousness at a moments notice. Variety is the spice of life, and these easy to use products with all natural ingredients can really help out a busy lifestyle.
My first stop was my local Walmart to pick up a few of our favorite Tyson® products. You can find something for everyone, including Gluten Free options.
- Tyson® Lightly Breaded Strips
- Tyson® 100% Whole Grain Chunks
- Tyson® Lightly Breaded Italian Strips
- Tyson® Multi-Grain Fillets
- Tyson® Gluten Free Strips
- Tyson® Gluten Free Nuggets
Let’s gather the ingredients for our quick and easy weeknight meal – Jarlsberg Chicken.
Make your bacon in the oven, while you’re heating up your chicken. It’s Just a few minutes in a sauté pan for the mushrooms and tomatoes, bringing everything together in a baking dish. Top with cheese and back in the oven for a few minutes to melt the cheese, and dinner is served!
Not only is my Jarlsberg Chicken, quick and easy, its a delicious way to change up your boring weeknight meals. And with a name you can depend on like Tyson®, you can be sure your getting a quality product.
- Real, Simple 100% All Natural Ingredients
- excellent source of protein
- Made with white meat chicken
- No preservatives
- 65% less breading compared to original Crispy Chicken Strips
- More meat with the same breaded taste
- 8 lightly breaded Tyson® chicken strips
- 2 medium tomatoes -sliced
- 4 slices of thick cut bacon - cooked
- 1 cup mushrooms - sliced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 slices Jarlsberg cheese
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- chopped parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place raw bacon on a foil lined baking sheet pan and cook for about 20 minutes (or until fully cooked) *make sure the baking pan will not let the grease from the bacon drip off the pan!
- Place chicken in another baking dish and place in oven to cook for 20 minutes while the bacon is cooking.
- While bacon and chicken are cooking, heat a saute pan.
- Add a little olive oil to pan and saute mushrooms for 3-4 minutes until done.
- Add tomato slices to pan and saute for just 30 seconds. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Add chicken stock to pan and remove from heat.
- Arrange chicken strips on baking dish and top with tomato slices, bacon and a few mushrooms.
- Place cheese slices on top of everything.
- Add remaining mushrooms and chicken stock to baking dish.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until cheese fully melted.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!
For more delicious ways to use Tyson® breaded chicken, check out their Pinterest Page.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson®. The opinions and text are all mine.