These Triple Chocolate Pecan Fudge Brownies are without a doubt the most delicious brownies I've ever had. You're friends and family will love them
These Triple Chocolate Pecan Fudge Brownies are without a doubt the most chocolaty brownie you’ll ever make…. yes they are truly insanely delicious!
When I first found this recipe, I had my doubts about a cocoa brownie being that chocolaty. Well, I’m certainly not a doubter anymore.
It was really no surprise that I turned to Alice Medrich for the recipe. After all, she is “The Queen of Chocolate”.
In fact, these Brownies were so rich and delicious, I actually cut them into 4 small pieces each. I must admit that I still ate 4 of them, but it kept me from trying to eat two of the full-size pecan fudge brownies!
Here is the recipe for Alice Medrich’s, Best Ever Cocoa Brownies…..just kicked up a notch, oh yeah you’re going to love these brownies!
If you love Chocolate you may also enjoy these recipes:
- Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Chocolate Mousse ( the real stuff)
Triple Chocolate Pecan Fudge Brownies
- 10 Tablespoons unsalted butter (1 1/4 sticks)
- 1 1/4 cup sugar 250 gm
- 3/4 cup plus 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder 105 gm
- 1/4 teaspoon salt 1.5 gm
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract 2.5 ml
- 2 cold large eggs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour 60 gm
- 2/3 cup pecans 100 gm, chopped
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips* 75 gm
- 1/2 cup milk Chocolate Chips 75 gm
- 1/2 Cup white Chocolate Chips 75 gm
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees and get a 9″ square baking pan.
- Line the baking pan with parchment or aluminum foil with an overhang on opposite sides so you can lift out the brownies from the pan.
- Combine the butter, sugar, cocoa and salt in a heatproof bowl and place it over a small sauce pot with simmering water, to create a double boiler.
- Stir until the butter is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and allow to cool just a little bit.
- Add the vanilla and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Add the eggs one at a time, stirring vigorously after each one (I’m not too sure just how vigorously you can stir the chocolate with a wooden spoon but give it a go).
- When the batter looks thick, shiny and well blended add the flour and stir until you can no longer see it, and then beat it vigorously for 40 strokes with your wooden spoon.
- Add the nuts and chocolate chips and spread evenly in your baking pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out slightly moist with batter.
- Let cool completely on a wire rack.
- After they have cooled lift the brownies out of the pan and gently remove the foil or parchment from the sides of the brownies.
- Cut the brownies into squares and enjoy!!