I love Blueberry muffins and decided to change up my recipe a bit adding muesli to create OMG delicious Blueberry Muesli Muffins! Great for a snack or a healthy breakfast, your family will love them.
How to make Blueberry Muesli Muffins
I do love blueberry muffins and I decided to change the recipe up a bit by adding in Muesli.
The Muesli gave the muffins an interesting texture and as a topping it made my muffins look even more appealing! Wouldn’t this be a great way to start your day?
These muffins hot out of the oven would be a great wake up for your family or friends. They freeze really well, so you can even make up a batch ahead of time and take them out as you need them.
If you’ve tried my Blueberry Muffin recipe or any other recipe on askchefdennis.com please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on Instagram @chefdenniseats and @chefdennistravels, Twitter and Facebook
Blueberry Muesli Muffins
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Bob's Red Mill Old Country Muesli and more for the tops
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt vanilla or plain
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 lemon zested and a good squeeze of juice grated
- 3 cups blueberries fresh or frozen
- Mix all your dry ingredients together in one bowl.
- Lightly beat the eggs and add in the Greek Yogurt, oil, vanilla, lemon zest, and juice from the lemon.
- Mix all the wet ingredients until well blended.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture and mix just enough to blend.
- Fold in the blueberries into the muffin mix. (do not overmix)
- This will yield 6 large muffins or 12 small muffins Sprinkle tops with additional Muesli and bake for 25-30 minutes at 375 degrees until the tops are golden brown