You're going to love this easy to make scone recipe, it's simply delicious and so easily adaptable to make all your favorite scones! Try my white chocolate pistachio cranberry scones this weekend!
How to make pistachio cranberry scones-
What could be better than an easy to make scone recipe? Especially when it has white chocolate and pistachios!
I use to think that making scones was difficult. Then one day I decided to make them for myself. Of course, I didn’t make them the old-fashioned traditional way, I used a food processor and now scones have become a part of our morning routine. With my easy to make scone recipe, they can be on your breakfast table for your family to enjoy this weekend.
These easy to make scones would be a great way to start your weekend. Wouldn’t your family and friends love to wake up to one of these White Chocolate Pistachio Cranberry Scones? You might also like my Meyer Lemon Scone Recipe.
What kind of scones would you like to make? Just imagine freshly baked scones can be on your breakfast table this weekend, warm from our oven.
If you’ve tried my Pistachio Cranberry Scone recipe or any other recipe on askchefdennis.com please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on Instagram @chefdenniseats and @chefdennistravels, Twitter and Facebook.
White Chocolate Pistachio Cranberry Scones
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 5 tbsp Sugar
- Zest of one Lemon
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter cold and cut into cubes
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt plain or Vanilla
- ½ cup Salted Pistachio‘s
- ½ cup Dried Cranberries
- ½ cup White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a food processor add the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and lemon zest, pulse to blend.
- Add the cubes of butter and pulse until the butter has been cut into the mixture, it should like coarse grains of sand.
- In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, cream, and vanilla until combined.
- Add to the flour mixture and mix with a spoon until the mixture just starts to come together. Do not overmix.
- Add the cranberries, white chocolate chips and pistachio’s and gently fold together, Mix just enough to incorporate.
- Form the mixture into a ball and place on the parchment paper.
- Use your hands to form the dough into a large circle and flatten about one inch thick.
- Cut the scones into 8 pieces and separate on your baking sheet*
- Brush the finished scones with a little cream or milk to get good color as they bake
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a deep golden brown in color. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.