Shrimp Scampi Dip
Perfect for any get together or just to make family time extra special. My Shrimp Scampi Dip is sure to please and will have your friends and family coming back for more.
- 12-16 medium sized shrimp 26-30 count
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves of garlic fine chop
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ½ cup shredded Cabot's horseradish cheddar or your favorite cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated romano cheese
- 3 tablespoons heavy mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon parsley -finely chopped
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup shredded Horseradish cheddar for top of dip or your favorite cheese
preheat oven to 350
Melt butter in large saute pan over medium heat.
Add garlic and shrimp, saute until shrimp are almost done 2-3 minutes, then remove shrimp from pan, and allow to cool.
Chop the shrimp into smaller pieces and set aside
Add wine and lemon juice to pan.
Bring the pan to a simmer and add in sour cream, cream cheese, ½ cup of horseradish cheddar, romano and mayonnaise.
Add shrimp and parsley into the cheese mixture.
Place mixture into a baking dish, top with the ¼ cup of horseradish cheddar cheese.
Place in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes until bubbly and golden brown.
Calories: 372kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 128mg | Sodium: 472mg | Potassium: 99mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 940IU | Vitamin C: 5.9mg | Calcium: 255mg | Iron: 0.8mg