Nectarine Blueberry Muffins
What could be better than warm Nectarine blueberry muffins on your table for breakfast! You'll love this easy to make recipe. Feel free to use another variety of fruit to make your own delicious muffins.
- 1 ½ cups of all purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup Greek yogurt vanilla or plain
- ½ cup oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla powder or extract
- 1 Lemon Zest and a good squeeze of juice grated
- 1 ½ cups blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 ½ cups nectarines cut into chunks
- raw sugar to sprinkle on tops of muffins before baking
Mix all your dry ingredients together in one bowl.
Lightly beat the eggs and add in the Greek yogurt, oil, lemon zest and juice from the lemon.
Mix all these ingredients until well blended.
Add wet mixture to dry mixture and mix just enough to blend.
Now fold in the blueberries and nectarines into the muffin mix. (do not overmix; it will make the muffins tough)
Bake at 375 degrees F for 18 -22 minutes.
Yields 12 regular muffins
Calories: 411kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 313mg | Potassium: 211mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 220IU | Vitamin C: 6.8mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 1.9mg