Lobster Fra Diavolo Bianco
When it's time for dinner and you want to make it an extra special dinner try my Lobster Fra Diavolo Bianco. It's easy to make and can be on your dinner table in 20 minutes.
- 12-16 ounces cooked lobster meat thawed claw and body
- ½ pint grape tomatoes - sliced in half longway
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic - chopped
- 10-12 pepperoncini peppers aka Tuscan peppers
- 1 tbsp fresh basil - chopped
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 12 ounces spaghetti I use Barilla Gluten Free
Begin to cook pasta per instructions on the box as you begin to saute the lobster
In a large saute pan add olive oil and chopped garlic
As oil begins to saute add tomatoes and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes then reduce to simmer
Add lobster meat, pepperoncini, basil and red pepper flakes cooking for 3-4 minutes. If the sauce seems to dry add a few tablespoons of water from the cooking pasta.
Drain pasta and toss sauteed lobster with pasta adding extra olive oil if needed
Serve and enjoy!
Even though most Italians don't serve grated cheese with their seafood pasta dishes, I do enjoy it with mine, so feel free to top with grated Romano cheese.
Calories: 926kcal | Carbohydrates: 135g | Protein: 52g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 216mg | Sodium: 747mg | Potassium: 1128mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1396IU | Vitamin C: 59mg | Calcium: 208mg | Iron: 3mg