New England Lobster Roll
There's nothing like an oh so delicious New England Lobster Roll. And its easier to make at home than you may think, and a lot less expensive.
- 12 ounces lobster meat body and claws
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 inner celery stalks finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley leaves chopped
- 1 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- Sea Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 long rolls split , brushed with melted butter and toasted
- 1 tbsp Melted butter for brushing
If lobster is frozen allow to thaw in refrigerator
Squeeze out a little of the excess water from the meat and chop into small pieces, leaving the main part of the claw intact for appearance.
In a bowl combine the lobster meat, mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, parsley, old bay and salt and pepper to taste.
Place mixture in refrigerator for at least an hour to chill and blend flavors.
Before serving split your long rolls, and brush the inside and top with melted butter, then toast in oven until the tops are golden brown.
Fill the rolls with the lobster salad and enjoy!
Calories: 504kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 255mg | Sodium: 1199mg | Potassium: 498mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 725IU | Vitamin C: 7.3mg | Calcium: 242mg | Iron: 2.4mg