Easy Stir Fry Dishes
one of the easiest and fastest dishes to make is a stirfry. No matter if you make this dish with shrimp, chicken, beef or vegetables only it will make a delicious weeknight meal for your family!
- 14 jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp sesame oil or your choice of oil to stir fry, more if needed
- 2 cloves garlic sliced
- 1 teaspoon ginger chopped - optional
- 1 cup snap peas or snow peas
- 2 cups shiitake mushrooms or regular mushrooms
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 cup carrots sliced
- 1/2 cup red peppers cut into thin strips
- 2 cups bok choy chopped or sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 bunch scallions chopped going partway up the stem
- pinch crushed red pepper or use chili sauce if you like it spicier
- 1-2 tbsp soy sauce teriyaki, oyster, or other sauce if you like.
heat your pan then add a few tablespoons of oil to begin stir frying
add the garlic, ginger, snap peas, carrots, broccoli, mushrooms and peppers. Stir fry for a few minutes then add the shrimp.
Stir fry the mixture until the shrimp are mostly done, then add the bean sprouts and bok choy and continue sauteing until the shrimp are fully cooked.
add your favorite sauce or some heat in the form of crushed red pepper or a chili paste
Garnish with scallions and serve with your favorite side and any asian accompaniments you like.
Calories: 309kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 106mg | Sodium: 978mg | Potassium: 1696mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 16205IU | Vitamin C: 205mg | Calcium: 240mg | Iron: 5mg