Chicken Primavera Aioli
One of the easiest, healthiest Restaurant Style dishes you can make at home is my Chicken Primavera Aioli and easily adaptable to the vegetables you have on hand. Serve this dish to your family in less time than it takes to pick up takeout.
- 1/2 pound of your favorite pasta or grain
- 1/2 pound chicken tenders or protein of your choice
- seasoned flour
- olive oil as needed
- 2 cloves garlic sliced
- 1/2 cup fennel sliced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup red peppers cut in chunks
- 1/2 cup green beans blanched -cut
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- splash of white wine or chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons basil chopped
- 2 tablespoons scallions sliced
- Shredded Parmesan or grated romano cheese
Cook your pasta per instructions on box, rinse, cool and set aside until needed
In a large saute pan add olive oil and garlic, fennel, peppers, mushrooms, and allow to saute for 2 -3 minutes. Stir as needed
add broccoli, tomatoes and green beans. Season with sea salt, black pepper and half of the chopped basil. Continue to stir and cook for 1-2 minutes
Add splash of wine or stock, cooked pasta or grain, then reduce heat and allow to simmer for another minute or two.
Serve and garnish with scallions and basil.
Calories: 603kcal | Carbohydrates: 95g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 164mg | Potassium: 1135mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 2035IU | Vitamin C: 82.8mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 2.9mg