Be a Halftime Hero at this year's big game with my Game Day Buffalo Chicken Pizza that's as easy to make as it is delicious!
This is a sponsored post on behalf of the Farm Rich. All opinions, text and images are 100% mine. Halftime Hero.
When it comes time for the playoffs, especially the big game I want to make sure I’ve got Man-Friendly food for my all my football buddies to chow down on. And I make sure I’ve got plenty of it!
Now I could stay in the kitchen all day getting ready and making everything from scratch, but seriously were talkin’ football and I have other game day rituals that have to be completed, I can’t be in the kitchen in foo-foo apron all day!
My Game Day Buffalo Chicken Pizza is more of a Recipe Hack than an actual recipe. No cooking skill required! I bought a ready-made pizza crust at the store along with the rest of the ingredients I needed and it all came together in minutes.
After precooking my pizza shell, mozzarella sticks and buffalo chicken I layered in my dish with some diced tomatoes.
Then I added some shredded cheddar, bleu cheese crumbles and Italian parsley. Pop it in the oven for 10 minutes at 400 degrees and its time to eat!
Top it with more buffalo sauce and ranch dressing, cut into squares and enjoy!
I gotta tell you, this pizza was OMG delicious. Serve it with some extra sauce and ranch dressing and make sure to have extra napkins on hand, so the guys don’t have to use their pants.
You’ve been waiting for this game all football season long and now it’s time for our food heroes to shine both on-screen and off. Who’s the halftime hero in your house or at your gathering during the biggest football matchup of the year? Farm Rich snacks and apps can help make any game day a winner, with delicious food ready in minutes, so you can spend more time cheering and less time cooking! Be a Halftime Hero at your house.
If you’ve tried my Buffalo Chicken Pizza recipe or any other recipe on askchefdennis.com please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on Instagram @chefdenniseats and @chefdennistravels, Twitter and Facebook
Game Day Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- 1 premade pizza dough
- 1 16 ounce can diced tomatoes - drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce or buffalo sauce
- 2 tablespoons ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 1 box Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks
- 1 box Farm Rich Buffalo Chicken Bites
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian Parsley
- place premade pizza dough on a cookie sheet or baking pan. Make a ridge on the outside of the dough to form a crust. Brush the dough with olive oil and season with garlic salt, oregano and crushed red pepper to taste.
- Place pizza dough in 400 degree preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes or until dough begins to brown. If it puffs up, use a fork to puncture in a few spots.
- Place chicken bites and mozzarella stick on a cookie sheet and place in the oven for 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Heat buffalo sauce that comes with the chicken bites as directed on the package and set aside until needed. When it comes time to mix together cut the chicken in bite size pieces before adding the sauce.
- Assemble pizza by layering first with mozzarella sticks.
- Add the drained diced tomatoes.
- Add the buffalo chicken.
- Add shredded cheddar, blue cheese crumbles and parsley. Return to 400 degree oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Drizzle hot sauce and ranch dressing on top of the finished pizza and serve immediately.