I can see clearly now thanks to Eyeconic! And if you haven’t heard of Eyeconic it’s an online store that sells all sorts of designer glasses and sunglasses, that will make the process of ordering new glasses simple and painless.
Although this is a sponsored post all of the opinions are my own and honest. This post also contains affiliate links.
This time of year those of us with FSA accounts need to use up our tax-free dollars before we lose them at the end of the year. And Eyeconic is a great way to get something you need as well and save some money in the process. Do you have FSA Dollars that you’re sitting on?
I also have 10 Coupon Codes for $50.00 off your order for the first ten people that request them in the comments.
I was impressed at how Eyeconic streamlined the process of finding the perfect pair of glasses. I used the easy ‘sort & refine’ feature to find the type and style of glasses I wanted in just a few seconds.
What I love about this company, as a person who wears glasses every day, is they take a lot of time, trouble and expense out of buying prescription glasses. the prices include the cost of the prescription lenses (and not the super cheap lenses, but the scratch resistant, UV protection lenses).
Eyeconic makes it easy for you to look your best with their Virtual try-on Tool. Best of all, if you receive your glasses in the mail and if you don’t 100% love them, you can easily return them.
They also sell contact lenses, and clicking on the above link will get you $10 off your first order over $50.
I was also very pleasantly surprised to see that the price of the frame included single-vision prescription lenses at NO extra cost. In their standard package, they give you lenses that are ultra-durable, scratch resistant polycarbonate lenses with UV-light protection. I did add on the anti-glare option which upgraded my lenses very nicely. And since I do a lot of work on the computer the spending a little more to get a lot more was a great option.
Click on the link above to learn more about Eyeconic.
- You’ll always get the best deal with their Price Match Guarantee. Plus, Eyeconic is the only site where you can buy eyewear or contacts with your VSP insurance – in-network!
- Every order comes with a complimentary frame adjustment or contact lens consultation at any of their 37,000 participating doctor offices.
- Shopping Eyeconic is 100% risk-free with free shipping and returns. They ship orders to anywhere in the United States—even Alaska, for free. No minimums. No kidding.
- VSP members get more value. If you have vision insurance through VSP, you automatically get 20% off eyewear every day, even if you don’t apply your benefits.
- Your prescription glasses undergo a 25-point quality control check before heading your way.
Finding a doctor that can give you an Eye Exam is a lot easier than you think, there must have been 20 on the VSP Doctor list that Eyeconic provided me. I was in and out in about an hour and got a much-needed eye exam and a new prescription for glasses. I simply took a picture of the prescription with my cell phone and included it with my order, easy peasy!
I’ve received the glasses that I ordered through Eyeconic and couldn’t be happier. They took less than a week to get to me and came securely packaged with a hard shell case and lens cloths.